Multiple Courses Available.
Weeklong in-school sessions.
One Exceptional career.
What Is The Health And Safety Course About?
Safety is our priority at the Interior Finishing Systems Training Centre.
With new trade regulations as well as the ever-changing and upgrading of tools and equipment, we strive to deliver current, knowledgeable and informative health & safety training sessions. in order to provide the best education and training to all of our course participants and members. Our group of trained and certified instructors attend courses and trade shows annually to stay up-to-date with changes to machines, procedures, and training delivery standards. Health and safety is an integral part of developing our skilled trades people, and we have formatted the delivery of our courses to better serve both our members and contractors.
Members can conveniently attend health & safety training on weekday evenings, weekend days and weekdays. Contractors may choose to schedule their own training sessions, putting together a group of 20 or more members and arranging to bring the group to one of our training facilities
Training Schedule & Requirements
- WHMIS (Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Working at Heights (Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays)
- Working at Heights Refresher (Wednesdays and Fridays)
- Asbestos Abatement Worker*
- Asbestos Abatement Supervisor*
- Propane in Construction (Thursdays)
- Confined Space Awareness*
- Suspended Access Equipment*
- First Aid Training (FEE)*
- Basics of Supervision*
* Please note that a minimum amount of seats filled is required for selected Health & Safety Courses. Contact the Training Centre at 416.740.5411 for availability.
Please contact IFSTC to speak to us about registering your name for any of our upgrading courses by calling 416-740-5411